Wednesday, July 21, 2010

As promised, here is a view of the owl pillow I am making.

Stage one of Merlin, (unless you can think of a better name) complete. Now to sew and stuff him. He will gain a better shape, once the 1/2 inch inseams are taken in.



How does he look? Final product to come tonight!


AND NOW THE GRAND UNVEILING!

Meet Merlin, my newest dorm room companion.





If you or anyone you know would like me to make one, let me know! I will take orders. Perfect for the graduate, new sorority girl.... um... anyone? :)

4 comments:

Julie said...

cute... dont see the owl part yet, but it is QUITE CUTE

Jillian Anderson said...

yes, he is quite the abstract owl- but maybe now that he's complete he will look a little better...

Dara Parker said...

I would like one for our baby girl's room. The theme is Mexican Folk Art, but this little owl is just too cute to pass up! Just let me know how much, and I'll mail you a check! YAY! :)

emily/thesearethedays said...

LOVE it. You should give them all unique names. And invest in a sewing machine!