Sunday, July 11, 2010

Today's just not been my kind of day.
I don't have anything in particular that has made it terrible, and it really isn't terrible. It's just not the best day.
My best friend left for week #2 of counseling for a summer camp today. It's weird to only see him once a week. And it's weird I will be in Oklahoma before he is home for the summer for good.

I did enjoy a nice day lounging by the pool. My, was it hot. I decided to start rereading Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows again, in preparation for the part one of the movie coming out in November. This is probably my fourth time to read it, since it came out July 2007. I cannot wait for the movies! How sad when the series of movies is over. I was sad enough when I finished the books. (And you know I read those books nonstop the night they came out!)

Anyway, it brighten my mood, I decided to make some Oreo Truffles. I haven't made these in quite a while, so I am excited. I love Oreo Truffles. :)

Pictures to come of the truffles later tonight.

1 comments:

emily/thesearethedays said...

we miss that potato, too. cheer up! come to the beach! we need to chat about mama's bday, too!