Sunday, October 3, 2010

October is prepping to be one of the best months! Although I might be biased... it's always been my favorite.

For starters, I bought myself a camera this weekend. I bought a Canon Rebel with all my graduation money, and couldn't be more excited. I have been waiting for the perfect opportunity to buy a camera, and this was it. I hope to further develop my photography skills, so for starts, I got a camera.

Hayden came to see me this weekend since everyone was gone for the OU/Texas game. (Can I get a BOOMER SOONER, by the way?) We went exploring at Turner Falls which was beautiful, played frisbee on the South Oval, played the airplane game, had a fun little fancy date night (which we never do), took TONS of pictures, and just got to enjoy each others presence.

MY BIRTHDAY is in two weeks! I am not going home then, but 3 maybe 4 of my best friends are coming to OU that weekend. It will be so fun!

The weekend of the 23rd I go home for Wes and Laura's wedding. I am so so so so so excited to see my mom, dad, sister, Henry, Millie, Gus, and Hayden that weekend! I need some family in my life :)

And to top it off, Fall is my favorite season. I can't wait to watch the trees change and to sip caramel apple spice and just see how the light during the day changes. It really is my favorite.

I leave you with pictures from the weekend.




1 comments:

Dara Parker said...

Cute, cute, cute!

Fall is my fave, too :)