Tuesday, November 16, 2010

I'm thankful that classes are cancelled. That Anastasia is on instant Netflix. That I get to go home in one week! That I have such a great college ministry. That I see my sister during Thanksgiving. That Mildred will be happy to see me. That I have intellectual ability. That I can use that ability. That I am going skiing during January. That I can even dream about vacations. That I have a strong support in my friends. That I have am blessed with a wonderful relationship. That I don't have to worry about where my next meal will come from. That I can get an education. That I have options. That I'm alive.

I am thankful for so much, and so often, these things get lost in my day. Many of these are relatively unimportant, but I try and find blessings in every facet of my life. Everything I have would be nothing without my Lord. Such simple things can have such a positive impact on my day. So I want to bring praise to the One who deserves it!

Psalm 115:1-Not to us, Lord, not to us but to YOUR name be the glory, because of Your love and faithfulness.

1 comments:

emily/thesearethedays said...

I love this post. I am excited to see you, too.