Sunday, December 12, 2010

It's kind of just now hitting me that I am going home [IN APPROXIMATELY 60 HOURS]. I am really very excited about this because a) I love all things Christmas: my mom's decorations, the desserts, candlelight services, I'll say it.... presents, and just the whole atmosphere of the season! AND b) this is the first break/weekend/MONTH that I will not be worrying about projects, papers, reading, ANYTHING. All the caps are expressing the complete AWESOMENESS of this. I feel like the two times I have been home this semester have been whirlwind weekends where I feel like I barely got to enjoy my time home. But this break, I get an entire month (plus a few days) home with my family and friends. I cannot wait to sit by the fire with my Goose and Mildred and Penny and drink hot chocolate and watch Family Vacation for probably the 17th time. These thoughts are getting me through finals week... or more distracting me from my studies!

Wish me luck and say a little prayer for me on Monday and Tuesday.... especially Tuesday at 7:30 when my French final begins!

1 comments:

emily/thesearethedays said...

You're going to do awesome. I can't can't can't wait to be home! Love you miss you etc.