Monday, December 20, 2010

My cat Mildred (Millie) has never been the lap cat I have always wanted her to be. Until this weekend. Anytime I sit down she runs and curls up in my lap. She has found her voice and squeaks and purrs constantly! Every night she has come in my room and curled up right beside me. In the past, if she would even sleep with me, it was down at my feet. Earlier today I came into my room and Milz was sitting on my bed, I laid down, and she came and burrowed under the covers (literally). I had to get up, and left her with just her head poking out from under the covers. I came back a while later and didn't see her. I start lifting up my blanket and find her curled in a ball at the foot of my bed. Mildred likes to camp out in the dark, apparently. Anyway, she's adorable and I felt the need to devote a post to this glorious animal that is laying next to me as I type. Let's hope she stays nice and sweet once Emily's hellions get her on Wednesday. I will post a picture of Millie's cat cave when I load the pictures.

0 comments: