Wednesday, March 16, 2011

My week and a half in ten:

1) Midterm doom. Friday did not come quick enough, or before 2 tests, 1 quiz, and a paper due in a two day period. 


2) Driving up and down the Loop about once a day looking for a Jeep Wrangler Unlimited. I'm pretty sure I have taken my obsession to a whole new level... I can tell you exactly which colors you can find at what dealership. One can dream.


3) Sewing a Rocky Mountain patch on my backpack and saving my Trail Tags for my Camelbak.

4) Dreaming of my next trip to the Rockies to collect more trail tags.


5) Finally getting to run with Hayden. I'm a slow poke for suresies. At least I've still got a month.

6) Hanging out with the doodies.... and learning how quickly I pick up their mannerisms. 

7) Jamming out to songs that defined my sophomore year with Maggie.

8) Walking through Fresh in the morning hours with my parents finding all the mini fruits.



9) Whipping up a batch of oreo truffles with plans for a fabulous chocolate cake in the works.

10) Playing Call of Duty with me, myself, and Gus. He has a hard life.


Make it 11) Frisbee and fetch in the backyard.. trying to beat Gus to the missed frisbees so that the poor little flying saucer won't endure any more puncture wounds. Attempt(s) failed.

1 comments:

emily/thesearethedays said...

not a huge fan of that RMNP pic! Where did you find your patches?