Saturday, April 30, 2011


My (two) week(s) in ten!

1. Home for Easter Weekend! What a blessing. I spent great time with my family and friends. Highlights of the weekend: Gus dressing up as an Easter Bunny, catching up with good friends, Princess Diaries II, wonderful service and breakfast with my family!





2. Crazy storms driving back to OU from Tyler. I haven't seen rolling lightning like that since a drive home from Kansas many years ago. I love me a good storm!

3. Job interview at Pottery Cafe! I should hear back in a couple days if I got the job. Pray that I do! It would be such a fun place to work at!

4. My favorite fruit snacks on CLEARANCE at Target. Scooby Doo snacks are the bomb.com, in case you didn't know. You might wanna hit up your nearest Target and snatch up a couple one, two, or nineteen.

5. Finding out my roommate has mono. Her 12-hour sleeping patterns have now turned into 16. It's a crazy life.

6. Baking tie-dye cakes with Magzores! Slight blunder: we accidentally bought little gel icings instead of gel food coloring. But was the cake still good? Stinkin' delicious. Just a little, eh, pastel?



7. I think I am turning into an edamame pod. Let's be real here. I can't get enough. Borderline obsession. Yes, I steal little salt packets from the cafeteria. And yes, I do have bags of it sitting in my mini fridge waiting to be cooked. De-lish.

8. Norman Music Festival with my friends. Apparently my gingham, Chaco's, and headbands aren't quite the scene. Next time I will remember to die my hair red, wear a tie and vest, and some really, really, skinny jeans. But really, it's such a fun place to be down on Main Street. And they had a rockin' Arts Festival this morning. Too bad I am b-roke.

9. Finding a WHOLE squirrel tail on the ground outside my dorm. Tail only. Literally. It's the whole thing. What ze heck? And then finding this gem of a restaraunt. If I opened one in Tyler, would you all be my loyal patrons? You better be!



10. Stopping in at Gray Owl after the festival for coffee (not for me), some chess, good conversations, and people watching. 


Here's the bonus! 11. Mom and dad ten miles from their Lindsey exit as I type! A fun night of carbs, family, and sleep! I can't wait for tomorrow!

I hope you all had a fabulous week! Have you done anything awesome this week?

0 comments: