Thursday, June 30, 2011

Not really a week in ten, but a little update on my life. Here goes, blogland:

A) Went to Grand Portage, Minnesota for a family reunion at my grandparents house on the Indian Reservation. Smoked the peace pipe and danced in some pow-wows. Not really, but that would have been neat. I might put up some peectures later.

B) Went to the Mall of America while in MN (roller coasters in the mall. It's ridic!) and bought this rug at Urban Outfitters ON SALE. Love me some bargain hunting! Gonna be looking fly in my living room next year!

C) Workin' workin' up at the Pottery Cafe. I have yet to actually go in a paint anything myself. Still trying to decide what I want to do.

D) Started a "Tuscan Village" painting. Not so sure how it's going to turn out. Hopefully better than it looks right now.

anddddddddd

E) Officially accepted to Texas A&M! It was an ordeal. But I am so excited for it to be official. Whoop! (I realize I can't really do that... but I am not officially a student. I do what I want!)

I leave in a week for Destin which I am super excited about! Other than that my life is nothing exciting. AKA I have nothing to blog about. THAT IS ALL.

0 comments: