Thursday, August 25, 2011

No. I have not died. Yes, I have been without the interwebs for more that a week, so at times it did feel like I had. Hopefully my blog posts will become more regular and less sporatic as I gear up for classes to start. I have lots to fill you in on, so let's get the ball rolling!

Here is my daily morning prayer. This is such a great call to surrender, acknowledging that on my own I am worthless and weak. It's the way I try and start out my day--- realizing my shortcomings, but having faith that the Lord will provide. I wrote it down on a sticky note and keep it in my Moleskine so that I reflect on it each morning. Won't you do the same?

Lord, I am insufficient in everything I will encounter today. I have insufficient wisdom to make the decisions I will be required to make. I have insufficient strength to resist the temptations I will face. I have insufficient resources to minister to the people I will encounter. I am entirely dependent on You, and Lord, I trust You are able.


Don't you think our Lord loves to hear that we put our full trust in Him?


0 comments: