Monday, December 12, 2011

I Like Today

I like today. I like today, because:

I finished my molecular biology class.
I have one more exam left, which means one exam from keeping me from home.
I don't have to worry about organic chemistry for a month.
I had Schlotzsky's for dinner last night and there is still some left in the fridge.
I'm wearing knitted socks and Keds, just like I do every day in the winter.
I updated the design of the bloggy a little bit.
I only got three hours of sleep last night, but am still feeling awake!
I have roommates for next year.
I am reading Phillipians and it's wonderful.



Promise I will give you a real update soon, but for now it's study time. And by study time I mean no sleep, no eat, sore throat, sinus infection time! Good luck to everyone on their finals!

2 comments:

emily/thesearethedays said...

I miss Schlotzky's and McAlister's. I want to have both when I'm in Tyler. But I won't :)

Jillian Anderson said...

You don't have a Schlotzkys?