Thursday, December 29, 2011

To You, Potato


Happy birthday to my best friend! I hope your twenty-first birthday is the most special so far. I am so thankful to have been part of your life for the past three years, and so very thankful you were born 7,650 days ago.




I love how silly you are, how you are the most ticklish in the universe, that you are always happy, and that you don't think I am the most strange girl ever when I meow Christmas carols. In fact, you meow with me! Most importantly, I love that you have the Lord as the center of your life and you strive to love like He loves us. You are something special, Potato! Enjoy your birthday and I cannot wait to celebrate many more with you and for all the adventures to come!


Oh, and Mildred is celebrating with you, too!

0 comments: