Thursday, June 28, 2012

What I'm Diggin'

Here are a few things I am loving around the interwebs this week!


I am in love with this stenciled cake. It's simple yet so wonderful! A slew of us will be turning 21 in my college house over the next few months. How fun would it be to start a birthday tradition with a fun cake like this?


I am so very excited about the Fourth this year. I have seen so many fun 4th of July food ideas around the internet, but this one might be my favorite. Maybe it's the red sprinkles? Or how simple it would be to recreate this idea. Pair it with a neighborhood parade and you've got yourself one festive holiday!


Oh my hippo. I want this beauty and I want it now. It's pretty weird and pretty quirky, but I think this little lady looks pretty glamourous atop her marble pedestal, don't you?


I have always liked interesting ways to preserve vacation memories. I am very fond of this idea because of how much it resembles a scientific specimen chart. Now, I just need more adventures! 


Oh, Wes Anderson. Some of my favorite movies come from this director (such as The Royal Tenenbaums and Fantastic Mr. Fox). I am longing to see Moonrise Kingdom, but Tyler isn't really the epicenter for all things cinema, so here's to waiting for the DVD!

One more day until the weekend! I am having a garage sale tomorrow morning. It'll be interesting, that's for sure. Have a great Thursday afternoon!

[1-2-3-4-5]

0 comments: