Friday, September 6, 2013

Back in Action

Hello, friends!

It's been quite some time since I have visited this spot on the interwebs... but I am glad to be back! I hope to become a little more steady with my posting (as I have said every blog post for about a year...) but I truly believe that my schedule this year will allow it.

I am excited to use this blog again to detail the stories and events that are going on in my life. I feel like my life is on the brink of change (in such a great way) right now, so I feel like there is no better way to chronicle these things than on my blog. I am currently in the high season of medical school interviews, I will graduate in three months, and I will be a real adult (ha!) in just a short time. Isn't that crazy to think about?

The past few months have been a time when I no longer see myself as a baby. My entire life I have viewed the people even just a year older than me as so wise, mature, and just, well, older. When I would get to that age in my life, I would still feel so little. Even my junior year of college I still saw myself as a 16 year old girl. However, my time at Pine Cove this summer really opened my eyes to the different season of life that I am in now in comparison with two to three years ago (and where others who are younger than me currently are). What I value, what I worry about, what occupies my thoughts--- these things are different now than they were before, and I think it's a sign that I truly am walking into my "early-twenties". And all I have to say to that is let's go!

I'll leave you with a few pictures as of recent, look forward to a new post soon! I am hoping to use this space for a little bit of goal planning for myself.





0 comments: