Thursday, April 22, 2010

perfect summer outfit:

navy belted dress, here.
delicate mother-of-pearl clover necklace, here.
and my favorite colored camel sandals, here.

although I absolutely hate shopping, and even more, hate buying things, I do love looking online at all the fun sun dresses and shoes, especially inexpensive $15 sandals! I have enjoyed my recent employment though, because now when I see something I potentially like, I can actually buy it (ha.)

My rule to buying, and something that saves me from many impulse purchases:
If 30 days go by and I am still thinking about a particular item, I will splurge. Otherwise, I feel like I am spending money on a whim that will probably go to waste. Unfortunately, there is a chance that 30 days later the item might be long gone... but that's just a sign I didn't need it in the first place, right?!

1 comments:

emily/thesearethedays said...

I like your spending money idea, even if I don't do it and actually hate the idea of delayed gratification. I will try it out, but probably not with the sunglasses I want (mine broke today!) YEA AVIATORS!