Monday, June 14, 2010

How do you like the new format? The last scheme wasn't quite my style, just a quick fix to a boring blog. But this fits my personality perfectly.

A couple days ago I finished the book Life of Pi, a book I have been reading on and off since November. I know, I know, what a shame I can't finish a book in 7 months. But sadly, class, tests, work, and more tests have hindered me from finishing the book. But, IT IS FINISHED. And I recommend this book to anyone and everyone. It became a book I couldn't put down- even at one in the morning. So read it, if you haven't.... or even if you have! No doubt you will be pleased.

Tomorrow I drive to Dallas to pick up Emily, where we will make a quick stop at Northpark to do a little shopping (or a little looking, in my case!) This is the second time Emily has come this month- what a treat! It is quite a difference that her permanent residence is in Tallahasse. I am used to her coming home, and coming home for good! But rare occasions like this make it all worthwhile! Can't wait to see her!

Emily and me at my graduation.

0 comments: