Wednesday, July 7, 2010

My first piece of jewelry has been made! Hooray for my first item to be added to my Etsy shop! This piece is actually going to my sister for a late birthday present, but I will make one identical for the shop! It is a 17 inch necklace with smokey quartz peridot drop, with smokey quartz crystals, 14K plated findings. Any suggestions on my store's name? How does keeping 'let go of what you know' sound?

Anyway, happy birthday (late) Emily! Here is your present! Hopefully it's close enough to our favorite necklace.





3 comments:

emily/thesearethedays said...

yay! Thank you! So excited to check the mail :)

lvillegas said...

post your etsy link!

Jillian Anderson said...

It's not up yet, I am waiting until I have more stuff to put in it! But I will let you know once I do! :)