Sunday, October 10, 2010

I recently discovered the "Film Scores" genre of Pandora. I am really enjoying listening to soundtracks of Harry Potter, Pride and Prejudice, Alice and Wonderland, and Braveheart (to name a few) while writing papers. It is going to be a busy week for me, with four papers due at some point before Thursday, a French quiz, and another chemistry test. But I am trying to stay on top of things this week as to not completely overload myself in stress. But as always, procrastination will probably get the best of me.

While I was reading 'The Curious Incident of a Dog in the Night Time' out in the union's courtyard yesterday I had the great pleasure of seeing a wedding being set up before my eyes. I am completely obsessed with weddings right now, so this kind of made my day. The ceremony was set back in a nook between two ivy-covered buildings in the Union courtyard. I love the idea of getting married on a college campus, especially outside. Getting married out there would make decorations at a minimal, because of the amazing architecture and vegetation naturally encompassing the area. Maggie and I may or may not have (ok... of course we did) watch the ceremony through a second story study room window.... and we loved it. The groom looked so happy seeing his bride walking down the aisle! Oh, love.

Sometime this week I am going to go out and take pictures of my favorite parts of campus. Trees are starting to change colors, flower beds are blooming oranges and yellows, and it's just beautiful. I want you to see why I think this campus is one of the most beautiful I have been to.

A sneak attack of the set-up of the wedding!

0 comments: