Monday, November 29, 2010

I want to climb a mountain. And to visit Paris. To live in Paris, for even a summer. To visit many different places. To live in the same city as my sister one day. To learn floral arranging. To graduate in 3 years. To get into whatever graduate/professional school I set my heart on. To have a house with a sunroom and turret. To complete my half-marathon. (Three weeks in, minus Thanksgiving week). To see Sufjan Stevens in concert. To be craftier. To be a better friend. To live a life for my Savior. To go skiing in the Alps. To read and own all the books I could ever want. To have a successful career. To never run out of Pilot G-2 ink. To understand and speak French. To care less about material possessions. To learn piano, cello, or both. To be called granola, just once, and laugh. To sharpen my photography skills.

I want to do so many things. So many that I can't even think of them.