Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Story of a poor/cold/sick college student:

Kandace and I just ventured down to the Walker basement. We stole... "borrowed".... toilet paper from the stalls downstairs. We awoke to an empty roll this morning, with no replacements. So what do we do? Sneak it upstairs. And it worked. And it will last 3,000 years. Yesh.

I left for class in a flannel shirt, a shirt underneath, thinking it will be warm enough. It looked like a warm day through the window. Um. NO. I biked to class barely able to peddle because of the super strong wind. My knuckles were blue once I got into class. I developed a headache from all the wind flying in my ears. Not the best day to forget a jacket. Especially when I have a cold.

Pine Cove has started calling. So now I am on pins and needles waiting for my (hopeful) call. Bah. I am not a very patient person.

Let's hope this week turns out better than it has started.

[edit]

AND I FORGOT. I threw away my ID today at lunch (I guess?) I came back upstairs, tried to get on my floor, and couldn't find my card. My roommate can't find her card on a daily basis, but mine is always tucked neatly into my little keychain wallet EXCEPT THE DAY I LOSE IT.

0 comments: