Monday, November 8, 2010

Why do girls wear nike shorts in the thirty-nine degree weather? Obviously you are cold, with your down jacket on. So make it easier on yourself and put some pants on, too! Likewise, leggings are not pants. Again, if you're cold, be smart and put real pants on. I understand wearing leggings if you are about to go run a marathon... but chances are, that's not the case.

Speaking of marathons. Today I am starting training to run my first half-marathon in March. 13.1 miles. And I can do it. This prepares me for another task on my bucket list- doing a triathlon. One thing at a time. But I am really excited. I feel like I need to prove this to myself, and to keep up with it. I have about 16 weeks to train, but I know now I will take some off for the holidays. So I should be in pretty good shape come March. I am really excited about it, and am going to try my hardest to keep with it. Prayers would be encouraging! Here's the link for the race.

1 comments:

emily/thesearethedays said...

Dang girl. Get it. I like the photo that you are using on your about me right now. You're the prettiest and I love you!