Sunday, December 5, 2010

A Thanksgiving to be thankful for:

My mom and sister, and my favorite people in the world!

My beautiful mom and me in our Thanksgiving outfits.

Gus is probably the naughtiest, worst behaved dog in the world. But I love him so much. He really does brighten my day! If I call my mom and she puts it on speakerphone with Gus is in the room, he will talk to me through the phone!

Being goofy in front of the Dr. Pepper museum!

One of my favorite pictures from the weekend. Emily and I know how to make my dad laugh, and we do it a lot. This picture kind of captures our relationship with him.

2 comments:

Dara Parker said...

Such beautiful girls...all THREE of you!! :)

emily/thesearethedays said...

I love the last picture with Dad. We rarely get a candid picture of him laughing. I agree that the pic is indicative of our relationship :)