Friday, January 14, 2011

So. I did something (drastic?) today. OK, maybe not drastic, but it's a pretty big deal for me. Thing is, I can't tell you what that might be yet. I feel I should tell the real world (the people it's going to, in a round about way, affect) before I let you bloggers know. I know, I know: pins and needles. Actually, you probably don't really find me that intriguing to really have that much interest in this. But don't you worry you half-hearted blog readers... I will definitely let you know what it is by Monday. For sure Monday. Must tell Monday. Ick, I hate having situations on my hands. This really doesn't have much to do with anyone but myself, but I know it will have to change a couple people's plans for next year.

It is finished, submitted, and now I wait. And no, I didn't join the Peace Corp.

In other news, I received my road bike yesterday and I must say, it's pretty stinkin' fly. Holla.

5 comments:

Molly C. Pettyjohn said...

What. On. Earth. I'm on the edge of my seat until Monday!

Jillian Anderson said...

haha molly i knew you were a faithful blog follower! as am i to yours!

Rachel said...

I too cannot wait to hear, haha!

Dara Parker said...

Excited to hear what's up! :)

emily/thesearethedays said...

xxoo. love you.