Wednesday, January 19, 2011

To drop or not to drop, zis is ze question!

I am currently trying to decide if it is in my best interest to drop my 5 hour French class and pick up a stats class instead (pre-med pre-req). If I do get into A&M I will have no need for any language credits whatsoever, so it is sounding better and better to get outta this terrible class and into something that really matters. However, I am nervous that I won't have enough transferrable credits if I do this... I need 24. And while I have 37 hours for these two semesters minus AP, some of them probably won't transfer because they are honors classes, seminars, or my Experiencing Music class. And because I am an out of state transfer, there is no handy dandy transfer credit sheet to tell me what I will end up with. Hopefully my buddy Jason from the Admissions department will figure something out for me soon, in order to drop and enroll in a timely matter. Glory.

0 comments: