Thursday, February 3, 2011

These past few days have been therapeutic, for many reasons. One, I haven't had school since Monday, and won't have it again until next Monday. Hello six day weekend! With all this free time I have been crafting up a storm with my friend Jacqueline and my new friends down the hall that are really neat. Let's just say one is an interior design major and the other an art major. Talk about inspiration. Plus they have a personality just like Jack and I and listen to good music. What a plus. It's nice to have a place to go when you just wanna hang out and be bums. All-day-long.

So. Since Tuesday, I have working on a bird pillow, and I finished it tonight. It didn't turn out exactly as I wanted, but as a practice, it's good. It took forever to make because of all these individual stitches and the embroidery on about 48 bird wings. I will post pictures tomorrow and explain why I don't think it's the greatest thing ever (because most things I make are.... ha!) After I finished that, I started knitting. I am working on a grey scarf right now, and it's super addicting. Just what I need. I am just loom knitting right now. Once I am comfortable with that, I will move on to needles. I have in line a mustard scarf for Emily and either a periwinkle or brown scarf for Jocelyn.... aka Mopsy Daisy.... aka Mom.

Promise I will post pictures tomorrow, because the pillow is pretty neat. Also, thanks to Emily for the guest post yesterday!

0 comments: