Thursday, April 7, 2011

Favorite concert I've been to? It's a tie. Today I will say Rocky Votolato, because that's the mood I am in.

Lil' Mols and I went in high school to the House of Blues to see him. Minus the death metal busting our eardrums and the drunk bearded guy singing before, it was possibly one of the greatest shows ever. I even caught his pick when he threw it out into the audience. Lucky, lucky, lucky. And we were so close and I just wanted to jump on the stage and dance with Mr. Votolato. Might've been frowned upon.

Hellllller there, sir. What's your favorite concert you've ever been to? I'll probably do another post tomorrrow with my other favorite? And if you listen to the god that is RV, what's your favorite song? I like Suicide Medicine and Tinfoil Hat. But really I could listen to the whole Makers album on repeat and be quite content.

"Life keeps on changing, you tell it stay still but it won't listen. I just want you near me like you are now for good!"

1 comments:

Claire Raeann said...

I'll Catch You and White Daisy Passing are my favorites of his! I bet he'd be marvelous live.