Thursday, June 2, 2011

Much like my sister, I too am an avid list maker. Truth be told. Here is my list of goals for month of June!
  • Continue running or biking six times a week. No excuses.
  • Cut back on snacking (darn you Flavor Blasted Goldfish!) in order to make the above worthwhile.
  • Finish reading Crazy Love, The Irresistible Revolution, and one or two stories out of my C.S. Lewis Complete Works. (This should be incredibly attainable!)
  • Continue reading a gospel and Psalm every day, as well as journaling.
  • Become less anxious about situations I cannot control, bah.
  • Complete (3) craft projects I have pinned on Pinterest.
  • In addition to the above, continue learning how to work with my sewing machine.
  • Learn more about my camera and how to use it, possibly buy the 50mm before we head for Destin.
  • Write better and sillier letters to Hayden each week. My letters are probably going to get boring!
  • Continue praying about next summer and the possibility of {this}. 
I might come back over the weeks and add a few more that I remember. At the end of June we shall see where I am with all these goals! What are your goals for this month? Make a list on your blog... it's fun!

1 comments:

Chelsea said...

Sooo more than a few of these are also goals of mine! Haha, and the goldfish? I know EXACTLY what you mean.

You can do it!