Friday, October 28, 2011

Mid-Pre-Adulthood Life Crisis

This week the schedule of all the Spring semester classes came out. This means nothing more than drop all your homework and spend the next 3 hours researching professors and determining what your schedule should be. Not that I did that or anything. So here I am scheduling along when I kind of realize, "Oh hey! Looks like I will only have 31 hours left after this Spring semester. Wait a minute...?"

So. It looks like I will be graduating a year early. Which is CRAY CRAY to the max. I always planned that I would be graduating a semester early because of AP hours. But goodness, the idea of one whole year early has definitely took me for a loop. I won't really have a true senior year in college experience. Which is sad. But I don't think I want to extend out my schooling just to do that. I am only taking 13 hours this semester, then 15 and 16, respectively. That means 3 more semesters of being a not-real adult. SCARY. Of course, this will only happen if the classes are offered when they should be, etc. etc. I will still be applying for medical school with my normal class. Which means I will have a year to live at home (Oh hi, Mom and Dad!), have a job to make some doll-hairs, preferably go on an extended mission, all before hopefully entering med school. I guess that's the reason this freaks me out so much. Because I will have at least a year (I pray no more) of waiting. In case you guys have figured it out.... LIFE IS GETTING REAL. 


So, mid-pre-adulthood life crisis out in the clear. That's my story.

In other news, A&M had a Bazaar, aka craft fair today. OH MY YES, I did just say craft fair. So I was in heaven. And I love my school. And I bought a headband (no surprise). And it made me really want to open my own Etsy shop again, because I think that the stuff I make would be about 14 (ay, ay, ay, ay, ay) times cuter than anything I saw today. Seriously though. Should I? Real talk: even if I don't sell anything I would still wear it myself. So no doll-hairs lost, right? Right. I am thinking headbands (mainly), small home decor type items, ornaments and cute garland type things. I don't know. I also think it would be a cool idea to give a portion of my profits to one of my favorite organizations. Crafting for a cause, eh? Aside from the fact that I love crafting, continuing to pursue my hobbies and actually doing something with them would look really great for medical school application. Always lookin' ahead, nom? So anyway. Etsy store, yay or nay?

1 comments:

Rachel said...

Yay. I'd purchase things from you.