Tuesday, February 14, 2012

You Do You, pt. IX

Today I challenged myself to find joy in every thing that came my way. Weird situations, unfortunately events, bad grades.... anything. Whatever it was that could possibly turn my smile into a frown I consciously made an effort to resist and remind myself that I should be joyful always. It was a lot harder than it sounds. I easily found my mind wandering to disappointment, which tells a lot about my attitude and my lack of trust in the Lord's plans. I hope that from now on I can make this effort to see the world through rose colored glasses. It make me enjoy this wonderful life so much more. And I just feel like a happier, more enjoyable person. What can be better?

Oh, by the way, Happy Valentine's day! I hope you told the people in your life how much love they fill your heart with. I am very thankful to my readers.

xoxo

0 comments: