Monday, June 11, 2012

What I'm Diggin'

Here are a few things I am diggin' around this internet this week:

1. I love the idea of painting a pocket door a bright, vibrant color. Emily originally pinned this on Pinterest and I just loved it. We have a pocket door in our kitchen and I think this would be a perfect idea.


2. I am a big fan of simple and traditional. My mom and I joke that if I could afford any wardrobe, I would be your standard Ralph Lauren model. I feel that this correlates into my design aspects, too. I love the simplicity of the smooth, white fondant and the classical black and white grosgrain ribbon.


3. Birds have been my thing for a while. I adore the little French labeling underneath each of the colorful birds.


4. Speaking of français, this French periodic table is to die for. I would love to own this in my own home one day. Pair it in my future office next to my medical journals and I think we would have a pair. Love.


5. I am a big fan of Hudson Bay stripes on just about anything, and coupled with the green of that old Jeep, I think we have a winner. Emily, let's buy matching ones and road trip around the US.


6. Here we are again-- speaking of Hudson stripes! This room reminds me of the cabins at Frontier Ranch in Colorado. How fun to have a little lake house and create a bunk house with this style. One of my friends in high school had a wonderful little lake cottage with a bunk house-- I can definitely see this fitting into a place like that.


7. You guys. I love sprinkles. More than most things. OK, so that might be dramatic. But I would eat them with every meal. How fun is this presentation of ice cream. This would be fun for a little garden party (hello, Winding Women!) to creatively serve ice cream! Leave it to Martha.


one-two-three-four-five-six-seven
All images located on Pinterest. Follow my boards, here!

1 comments:

emily/thesearethedays said...

You know I love this! The jeeps and the blankets, especially!