Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Wishlist Wednesday: Chambray

Wishlist Wednesday #1


I am a big fan on the chambray trend. I think this dress is the perfect start to a comfy outfit. I wear a necklace similar to this almost daily, and it has become my outfit staple. Nothing beats a pair of bold sandals. These have been on my wishlist for ages, so here's to hoping their sale price will just keep decreasing! A headband would be the perfect addition to this outfit for messy-bun days. And what better to use than an Emi-Jay hair tie? I'm a big fan of how they look. Polish off your look (literally) with this season's biggest color, a minty seafoam green.

I can see this as the perfect excursion outfit. Excellent for the oversea adventures or the morning walks through the farmer's market.

Anything I am missing? What is your one wardrobe staple?

0 comments: