Friday, May 6, 2011

If you're looking for some good bloggin' this afternoon, head over to one of my favorite blogs Today's Letters.

Em and Mr. Loerke have been married for six years and write each other love letters everyday. I really love it because writing letters is something the Bum (or Scoob) and I have done for the past two years being long distance! It's so true that seeing a letter addressed to you is something that brings a smile to your face and really makes you feel loved! Anyway, Em is hilarious with every comment she makes and the pictures she takes. She's also really into everything outdoorsy and listens to some rockin' music, which makes us a match made in heaven. Yes, I feel like I am living in a space time continuum! I love waking up and reading their blog each morning because it just starts my day off right.

Another awesome thing they do is a thing called Fist Pump Fridays. Any of their (bazillions) of readers can send them pictures "fist-pumping" or "leg-kicking" celebrating any achievement they have made, and they post these pictures each Friday. Go and check out today's FPF and you might see a familiar face rocking a woobie cape and all! Then go read about what a woobie cape, the biscuit, and the MR340 (hello, bucketlist!) all mean! 

I hope you are all having a great weekend! Be on the lookout for my week in ten and a half update coming soon!

1 comments:

Chelsea said...

Love Today's Letters!! Cool shout out!