Thursday, May 5, 2011

Things I love:

Getting out of my SECOND to last French class ever and hearing I won a scholarship! Even better, they surprised my dad at work with balloons, a cookie cake, and iTunes gift card! Thank you Peltier!

Selling my chemistry book back. I expected about $40.... received a whopping $104! Now I can replace my watch that was ruined at my race (not something I love).

Someone is officially taking over my lease for next year! This has been a HUGE sigh of relief. I was not wanting to be stuck here just because I can't get out of my lease. God answers prayer, for sure!

I have a practical in biology today. Of course I am studying, but you know what? What happens, happens! Just get me outta there!

Now the only thing I am waiting for is a "HIRED!" Hopefully my string of luck will continue today! I am planning on biking to Target after my practical for a little relief and a miniature shopping spree (think buying a new watch and maybe some edamame and extra sharp cheese.... this is how crazy I get!)

1 comments:

Chelsea said...

Stopping by via Today's Letters! I'm your newest follower, also a freshman in college.. soon to be sophomore! Haha ...