Monday, May 16, 2011

A life goal I have set for myself whilst cleaning up and clearing out my room:

Have a closet full of matching hangers. Sooner than later, preferably. Right now it is an assortment of greens, whites, and a few black hangers. At least I can still color coordinate my closet. Yes, I am that girl.


This means I am home. And I am so happy. I'm going through everything in my room, much like a lot of my just-home-from-college friends. My room is a war zone. It's kind of difficult, though. Like what to do with all the socks whose match you can't find!? And old dance clothes that could possibly come in handy at some one point or another. But it's coming along, slowly but surely. I am thinking about taking some clothes to a consignment shop. Or possibly just putting things in a garage sale with one of my friends. I cannot decide which will be better.

All in all, Mildred loves me, Gus is still bad, my dad is not quite out for summer, and I am left to sit by the pool and craft here and there. Oh, and Thursday I start my job. Which I am excited about. Hayden left for camp yesterday. I got home Saturday afternoon from OU and he left Sunday, which left little time to catch up. Camp means a month and a half of no communication, except on Saturday afternoons. It's not fun or easy, but I know he is having an amazing time. Hopefully this month flies by. Anddddd </pity party>. In other words, I found out I got an A in my Evolution, Ecology and Diversity class, which was extremely relieving. French 1225 takes my only B this semester. Don't even get me started. But it'll be OK. Transcripts are released May 23 from OU, and one is being promptly sent to A&M to be added to my application. Hopefully I will know whether I am in or not before mid-June. One can hope.

I apologize for lack of posts recently, although I doubt any of you are extremely heartbroken. Lucky for you, I'll be pretty unoccupied this summer, so definitely be expecting a more regular cycle of posts!

0 comments: