Wednesday, June 15, 2011

I have been helping my dad paint the exterior trim of our house each morning for the past week and a half before I go to work each morning. That being said, my biking has decreased dramatically. I usually go for my rides in the early morning when it's a little cooler outside, but that hasn't been possible. However, watching the Tour de Suisse is making me wonder how my little bici and I would fare in a ride in this 100 degree heat right now. I might test this out. I need a ride! For now I leave you with a picture from 4 years ago (I think!) Sara and I decided to bike to church from our houses, our first "real" ride. And of course we documented with some celebratory peectures. This is me with the trusty Schwinn, the ol' guy I replaced with him. My little Schwinn guy needs some lovin'. Maybe I will go try out the new Faulkner Trails!


If I get the pictures loaded, I might post one of my favorite summer recipes that I made the other night. Mmm, mmm, delicious!

0 comments: