Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Most Blessed

Shepherd Christopher Nix came into this world at 3:10 this afternoon.



He is the luckiest little guy with two of the best people I know for parents. Shep, I pray that your mom and dad lead you and teach you to love Christ. I pray that you would develop a fervent love for Jesus, and that everything you do you is for Him. I hope that you know how much you are loved by the people in this world! I know you will bless them and all of us more than we can ever comprehend!

I cannot wait to meet you, ya little Burritoad! Your Uncle Jill loves you and has some great things to teach you. I hope you become best friends with Toad and Livy, too. Be careful though, Toad might squish you!

Signing off tonight as the proudest Aunt (or as Aaron calls me.... Uncle) in the world. I love you E&A and cannot believe the little guy is here!

0 comments: