Thursday, April 19, 2012

Lovelies

Here are a few of my favorites from around ze interwebs:


Is she not just the most regal looking lady you've seen? I love the neutrals with the bright red color popping out. This photo gives me inspiration to not look homeless every day of my life. Time to limit your wear, Patty shorts!


I am now obsessed with Great Danes. I am trying to convince my parents that we need to have a new family member, but they don't seem too keen on it. What is interesting is that Great Danes are the one dog I think are cuter as adults rather than puppies!


Grace. That's about all I can say about this. I miss this. And I miss my dreams. And I miss the freedom!


If there is one image that I go back to day after day, it's this one. Scalloped edges=to die for. And you cannot go wrong with buffalo check. This room just inspires me more than anything. 


I've taken a short hiatus from running, but that hasn't stopped me from going outside! I go on a walk every day (except on Monday!) for about 40 minutes, and it's just one of my favorite times. It's peaceful, it's quiet, and it's a great time to just let my mind unwind (hey there Mr. Rhymes!) Not to mention the weather is gorgeous and my neighborhood is bustling and beautiful!

1.2.3.4.5.

0 comments: