Friday, June 15, 2012

Handful of Sunshine


I love coming home for the summer because I get to enjoy my parent's immaculate gardens. We have enough zinnias in the front gardens to fill the vases in our house weekly, which is such a sweet treat. I don't think there is anything nicer than fresh flowers scattered throughout a home. These a just a few of the flowers I clipped this morning.

My favorite flowers are hydrangeas, peonies, and ranunculus. Unfortunately, only hydrangeas are grown in my mom's garden. What are you favorite flowers?


2 comments:

emily/thesearethedays said...

Peonies, ranunculus, hydrangeas, bunny ears... :) Mom did have peonies this spring; when we went to Tyler after visiting you, I cut two or three bright pink stems. :)

Katie Hargrove said...

I love Calla Lilies and amazingly a few bulbs we planted last year sprung up! They were so pretty and we too cut them and enjoyed them inside! Miss you Jillian!